Medical record scanning (MRS)
Nowadays, Medical Records Scanning has become an important concept in the field of medical care. Because it is the fastest and most effective way to convert large volumes of paper medical records into digital file archives and can be easily integrated into any electronic health record (EHR) or EMR system and protect confidential information.
Benefits of Medical Record Scanning (MRS):
• Immediate access to patient medical history and records from a central EMR system
• Reallocation of office space to an efficient space that was previously occupied by filing cabinets.
• Search using personal information, hospitalization code, file number, hospitalization date, etc.
• Display of all patients’ documents, both inpatients and outpatients
• Increasing security and limiting access to sensitive patient information
• Sharing medical information with other doctors or other medical centers
• Ability to print in color and back and front
• Ability to add hospitalization code
• Ability to communicate with HIS system
• Reporting capability
• Get the output using Excel
• reduction in costs
• Improve patient care
• Increasing employee productivity
Kooshantech company helps users to quickly access scanned medical records of patients by designing medical record scanning (MRS) software. They also understand your complexities and concerns about scanning medical records, which include: legal concerns to concerns about the confidentiality of medical records, and they are trying to solve these problems by providing the best and most up-to-date services and products. Concerns help.